General Information and Frequently Asked Questions
What makes ProCell better?
· One system: Micro-Channeling & Micro-Dermabrasion – switch between treatments quickly and easily.
· FAST, CONSISTENT TREATMENTS:
· FIXED LENGTH, NEEDLE ATTACHMENTS: fixed needles ensure precision micro-channels every time. Other products use variable needle length needles yielding unpredictable results and extended recovery periods.
· SINGLE USE NEEDLE ATTACHMENTS: disposable needles eliminate the possibility of bloodborne pathogen and cross-contamination, providing your patients with a level of safety that they should expect.
· ADVANCED, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ergonomic handpiece design provides comfort and minimizes fatigue even during extended usage.
· BATTERY OPERATED OR PLUGGED-IN: for convenience and uninterrupted service
· LARGER TIPS: enable treatment of entire back, arms, legs, trunk or hips in under 10 minutes
· MADE IN USA: ProCell was created by a nationally recognized, Board-Certified Dermatologist and is made in America featuring a lifetime warranty.
Why should I offer MicroChanneling?
MicroChanneling will address many skin imperfections that you see in your aesthetic practice every day. The ProCell system is ideal to improve the texture of the skin, returning it to a smoother more youthful state. Thousands of microchannels delivered with each treatment will stimulate a natural healing response that leads to the creation of new collagen. New collagen represents youthful skin and has been shown to improve the overall healthy appearance of the skin. In addition, unlike many laser and energy-based systems, MicroChanneling is safe for all skin types and can be offered
Can I combine this with other treatments?
Yes, while ProCell treatments are highly effective as
Should I encourage the use of serums with my patients?
Post-treatment serums are very popular and are often used with ProCell treatments.
Can you supply an ROI model or a business plan?
Yes, return on investment is quick and easy. During your training and certification session, we will review the ROI calculator and provide a spreadsheet that calculates revenue potential based on parameters from your practice.
What is ProCell Therapies' Warranty Program?
ProCell Therapies offers a full lifetime warranty on the purchase of the ProCell MicroChanneling System. ProCell Therapies will repair or replace for the life of the product any item found to be defective in material or workmanship when put to normal use and cared for in accordance with instructions. For more information on warranties, claims
Do you provide marketing support?
Yes, we will provide the following with your starter kit:
1. Brochures for your waiting room
2. Marketing text for ads and brochures that can be customized for your practice.
3. Access to full-size posters and tabletop posters you can have printed locally.
4. We also offer a customizable email blast for your use.
Do you provide training?
We have a three-tiered training program: You’ll receive training videos during your in-service training. We can also set up online training sessions via Skype or
How can I adjust the depth? Why is there no adjustable depth?
What length of
needle should I use?
Every patient is different in terms of his or her aesthetic goals and concerns. You should discuss this with your patient and set appropriate expectations. It is recommended to start
Do I need numbing cream?
Most subjects will not require
How long should I wait in between treatments?
Treatment interval will vary based on each subject. We recommend waiting for a minimum of 2 weeks between treatments to allow for the healing response.
How many passes should I do?
You should deliver at least one pass with a single tap/80% overlap, or One Pass Triple Tap/50% overlap.
More passes may be delivered to problem areas.
How long is the downtime?
Redness typically lasts 20 to 30 minutes but is variable based on the patient. More aggressive needles or longer, more comprehensive treatments will typically extend recovery periods.
Makeup can be applied one hour after treatment.
How should a patient's face look immediately following a treatment?
Most patients experience mild redness and swelling. However, there are wide ranges of skin reactions. Anything from no reaction, to a deep red flush, to pinpoint bleeding is normal. As this is a non-ablative procedure, more extreme reactions do not necessarily mean better results.
How long before I can expect to see results?
Your client will notice an improvement in the quality of their skin within a few days of their first treatment. Long-term clinical improvement will continue through a series of treatments.
Are there any contraindications?
Contraindications would include any subject that may have a compromised immune system. Anyone who is undergoing